[SBE] Dwindling numbers of engineers

Matthew Steck matthewjsteck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:44:25 EDT 2012

Well I guess the only real conclusion for me to draw is to see how things
play out. That's about where I was when I wrote the message. I'm glad to
have a job, though. My friends from college who are looking into radio
aren't having any luck. They chose to go into the on-air side. I never
had any interest in sales, and though I enjoyed doing on-air work in
college, I knew it wouldn't be a viable option for someone like me, who
doesn't like moving around often.

Matthew J. Steck
Chief Engineer / Operator
Forever Broadcasting