[SBE] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Kimberly Sacks via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri May 18 14:35:20 EDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

Kimberly Sacks requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Brian,

- Kimberly

Accept invitation from Kimberly Sacks
http://www.linkedin.com/e/lrkhwi-h2dl9b1b-j/_fw4f0cwtj4GwF3CXf6r/blk/I2240256642_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnP8QdzoRcz0Qcz99bR5PkmNFe3ANbP0UejwNdz8RcjsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=18zVSOXY8r75g1

View invitation from Kimberly Sacks
http://www.linkedin.com/e/lrkhwi-h2dl9b1b-j/_fw4f0cwtj4GwF3CXf6r/blk/I2240256642_3/3dvczgSdzkOc3gOcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0NElJkc5Ar75g1

Why might connecting with Kimberly Sacks be a good idea?

Kimberly Sacks's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Kimberly Sacks's invitation, check Kimberly Sacks's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation