[SBE] Hams in Broadcasting Net is Sunday night 8 PM

Brew brew at theMode.com
Sun Jun 17 13:24:53 EDT 2012

As usual any licensed ham radio operators can join in on the 'Hams in
Broadcasting' Net. We meet Sunday night (tonight!) at 8 PM Eastern.

You can access the Net by connecting to any of the below:

The IRLP SBE Hams in Broacasting Reflector 9615
The Echolink *SBE* Hams in Broadcasting Conference 96150
Allstar node 27405
The WA2CBS New York repeater on 445.075, pl 114.8 (running low power,
due to tower construction)
The K6CBS Hollywood repeater on 224.56, pl 77.0

It's an informal net where we talk about Broadcasting and Ham radio.
What else did you expect from a 'Hams in Broadcasting' net?

Tonight's episode: Keeping our Stations on the Air

I'll relate a brief story about an episode where I actually had to
*swim* to an AM transmitter to get it back on the air. And no, it
wasn't
the WCBS and WNBC (now WFAA) New York transmitters on High Island.

brew Bruce Schiller at CBS-TV NY Master Control Maintenance and WA2ZST