[SBE] Radio Day by the Bay 2012

Bill Harris billharris at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 20 21:17:45 EDT 2012

I had the good fortune to tour this facility
last September. It is a wonderful assemblage
of broadcasting memorabilia. You could even
sit right where Wolfman Jack sat for his
scenes in 'American Graffiti'. Take the
virtual tour on the web site with my friend
Steve Kushman.

Best,
Bill Harris
Albuquerque