[SBE] Video Rack refurb

Lotus Engineering loteng at lvradio.com
Fri Sep 7 19:31:56 EDT 2012

Similar experience, but I had mine sand blasted first at a tombstone shop. They came out shiny and took paint very well. Make sure they have had similar experience before otherwise they might over do the blasting. I've had good luck doing motorcycle parts the same way.
Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WBØKSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD/KWWN/KWID