[SBE] Tom Higgins, Retired, US Army, Broadcast news journalist

a9xw at cs.com a9xw at cs.com
Fri Sep 14 19:02:05 EDT 2012

DearFriend of Tom Higgins,
Wewould like you to join our family in wishing Tom a Blessed, Healthy,Happy 80thBirthday. He will begin this “new decade,” on October 5, 2012. We are taking a trip down memory lane and would like to contact asmany people as possible, that Tom has befriended thru the years. Ifyou would be so kind to send him a birthday card, or call him- hewould be surprised, and not to mention, the memories this would bringhim. Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone youmay still be in contact with, and feel they would like to send Tomwishes!
Wehope you are in good health and spirits, and thank you for taking thetime to help make Tom Higgins’ birthday- one for the books!

Address: Phone:
3014W. 60thDrive (219)980-3253
Merrillville,IN
46410