[SBE] JBL 4311 woofer needed

Matthew Steck matthewjsteck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:34:30 EDT 2012

I'm looking for an original JBL driver. I don't believe in sticking any
old speaker in there. Unfortunately, JBL seems to raise their parts prices
often. The current cost for a replacement cone is upwards of $200. I am
comfortable repairing them myself. I have repaired surrounds and cones
many times. Currently, finding a used driver seems to be the most
practical financial move for me. Thanks for all the replies!

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:20 PM, dan_slentz at yahoo.com
<dan_slentz at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Matt,

> You can google Craig Markley or Lone Raven Entetprises in Ohio. (Note..

> if you find a Celtic musian, that's him!). He has access to JBL parts and

> is also authorized by JBL to repair.

> Dan Slentz

> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

Matthew J. Steck
Chief Engineer / Operator
Forever Broadcasting
109 Plaza Drive