[SBE] Call In Centers

Mark Heller wgbw at lsol.net
Mon Dec 10 22:42:16 EST 2012

there are companies out there, that will do this....for a steep price.

once you see the rate, you'll hire one person in-house.

APAC in suburban Chicago used to answer the 800-numbers for ads on
Turner Broadcasting, as well as all the Time-Life record offers, as well
as subscriptions for Sports Illustrated, Time Magazine, and tons of
others.

Unless you have tons of calls...and tons of money to pay....it probably
isn't
worth it, even for a small radio network.