[SBE] Looking for used stuff

Edwin Bukont ebukont at msn.com
Thu Mar 6 19:04:25 EST 2014

I have a little venture I am starting where I have need for a small Intercom system, Clear Com preferred. As well as small 'Anvil' or similar rack cases, ATA approved preferred. If anyone has some older Clear Com gear such as a power supply, beltpacks, and headsets they want to sell, or cases, please reply off list. I think I only need two beltpacks and 3 headsets, assuming the power supply supports headset. Single channel system.

Thanks

Edwin Bukont CTS, CSRE/DRB, CBNT
V- 240.417.2475 (DC/Baltimore)
V- 615-357-7390 (Nashville)
Broadcasting. The Original Mass Notification System (MNS)