[SBE] updated PEG channel playout to cable company

Joel Wilhite joel.wilhite at harmonicinc.com
Wed Jul 2 17:47:31 EDT 2014

Hello David,

I saw your post. Harmonic offers both storage/play-out and encoder distribution solutions used through-out the world.
I realize you mentioned video below but the feed leaving your facility going to the Cable and DSL guy is an IP or ASI interface?

Happy 4th,

     Joel Wilhite
     Senior System Designer
     North American Broadcast Sales