[SBE] updated PEG channel playout to cable company

David Baker dbaker at addison-il.org
Sat Jul 5 18:13:31 EDT 2014

Thanks Henry.   We use the Tightrope Carousel server for the "bulletin
board" channel.   I'll investigate their product line further.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2014, at 8:07 PM, Henry Seiden <info at techworkspro.com> wrote:

I’m doing an educational install using a couple of pieces that sound ike
they would be right up your alley. Have a look at the Tightrope Media
Systems products. There are a variety of combinations of playout servers
that you might want to use. There is a bulletin board server device that
you can output to your cable connections (again SD or HD modulator
channel).

Let your rep for these products guide you to the correct support people at
Tightrope to help interface your legacy products.

Henry