[SBE] separation of all A B C D LPFM FROM EACH OTHER

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Sun Jul 27 08:28:09 EDT 2014

On Saturday 26 July 2014 05:06:45 pm William Hooper wrote:
> Here is the most recent (2013) edition of Part 73 (7.3 MB PDF file):

 Methinks you'll find that *the* most recent, as well as several years
 back for reference, is at
 http://www.hallikainen.com/FccRules/
 Unless I'm remembering wrong, Harold has a script that parses out
 changes from the register daily, so these are generally more current
 than you'll find on any government site.
 At the moment, it's current as of July 24,2014.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

	During a grouse hunt in North Carolina two intrepid sportsmen
were blasting away at a clump of trees near a stone wall.  Suddenly a
red-faced country squire popped his head over the wall and shouted,
"Hey, you almost hit my wife."
	"Did I?"  cried the hunter, aghast.  "Terribly sorry.  Have a
shot at mine, over there."