[SBE] Continental 816

James Keightley keightleycompany at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:41:06 EDT 2014

Barry,
I was involved in replacing one of these veteran transmitters.  The pull
went to a transmitter salvage person.   Should you need a hard to find
part, give me a call and I can see if  it might be available near here.

Best of good luck.  I love to work on those old tube (hollow state)
transmitters.

Jim Keightley EFE
Keightley Company LLC
150 Sleepy Hollow Rd