[SBE] Larcan Power supply

Peters, Don petersd at wsu.edu
Tue Sep 16 18:59:36 EDT 2014

Still looking for a Power Supply part # 41D1814G1 from a Larcan Magnum.
Anyone have one they would like to sell?  Or, anyone have a bad supply or circuit board from such they would like to sell?

The HV400 MOSFET driver needs to be surface mount (possibly and HV400IB).  Still looking for some of them.

Don