[SBE] Vintage tubes for sale - new old stock

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Tue Oct 14 18:57:38 EDT 2014

I got two tube caddies full of tubes for servicing c. 1950-1968 TV sets
and audio gear.
I took them to hamfests 15 years ago offering the tubes at my original
cost.  The audio tubes went like crazy (I probably should have asked
more for them, but at the time they were not all that rare).  The TV
tubes I still have.  I probably should put the whole deal on Ebay sometime.