[SBE] Vintage tubes for sale - new old stock

Andy Butler abutler at pbs.org
Wed Oct 15 08:15:42 EDT 2014

And don’t forget 12AX7’s…1 out of 5 didn’t pick up more audio from the chassis than they did from the input device…I think I still have a couple of “sweet ones” in the bottom of my sock drawer…or maybe it was a sock drawer I left behind along the way…

[cid:imageb4504a.PNG at 6b292e70.4bbaa024]<http://www.pbs.org/how-we-got-to-now/>
How We Got to Now with Steven Johnson
Premieres Wednesday, October 15 at 9/8c
Join us on facebook.com/pbs | #HowWeGotToNowPBS

This email may contain material that is confidential or proprietary to PBS and is intended solely for use by the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution of such material by others, or forwarding of such material without express permission, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and destroy all copies.