[SBE] Used Equipment

Cowboy curt at cwf1.com
Fri Feb 13 09:15:44 EST 2015

On Friday 13 February 2015 08:52:10 am Scott Trask wrote:
> Is there a good website for selling used broadcast equipment?
>
> Tried of Craigslist, EBay routes.  Hate to recycle when it could be used by
> someone else.

 Barry has a page or three on OldRadio.com but off-hand I don't
 remember exactly how you get to it.
 I'm sure if you browse the site, you'll find it.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

		      THE STORY OF CREATION
			       or
			 THE MYTH OF URK

In the beginning there was data.  The data was without form and null,
and darkness was upon the face of the console; and the Spirit of IBM
was moving over the face of the market.  And DEC said, "Let there be
registers"; and there were registers.  And DEC saw that they carried;
and DEC separated the data from the instructions.  DEC called the data
Stack, and the instructions they called Code.  And there was evening
and there was morning, one interrupt ...
		-- Rico Tudor