[SBE] Andrew MT-600 dehydrator

Brian Urban brian.urban at austincc.edu
Wed Feb 18 08:20:17 EST 2015

I believe those are now supported by Commscope

It seems like I got a rebuild kit through Gary Tibbot at Broadcasters
General Store  (Gary Tibbot
1-765-935-6707 PH
1-765-935-6158 Fax)

You might also try Tessco.  https://www.tessco.com/

The kit has a new head gasket, reed valves and diaphragm; cost is a couple
hundred dollars (or was that the Commscope rebuild?)

It's probably  an off the shelf Gast compressor; you might also check with
Gast (http://www.gastmfg.com/)

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:37 PM, Yengst, Curt <cyengst at star991.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a rebuild kit for an Andrew MT-600
> dehydrator?  What does such a kit include, if there is such a thing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> *Curt Yengst, CSRE*
>
> Engineer
>
> 732-469-0991 x3127
>

> Also heard on Long Island at 101.5 ● 94.9 ● 96.9 ● 104.5 ● 96.5
> Ministries of Pillar of Fire

Brian Urban
Coordinator, Television Studio Lab
Austin Community College