[SBE] OTA digital TV interference

George J Molnar George at Molnar.com
Mon Mar 16 10:50:10 EDT 2015

When I was Chief at a station in Chicago, we saw both train (“L") reflection and pulse noise from the electrical system as interfering possibilities. Especially where the tracks were reasonably close (say in direct sight, and between the RX and TX).

Filter unlikely to help, sadly. Only better antennas & feedlines,

George J Molnar
KF2T | AFA9GM
Nevada, USA
Twitter: @GJMolnar