[SBE] List activity, nonsensical digest

Jonathan Solomon jonstv at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:13:12 EDT 2015

Everything must be working great in the world broadcast engineering !!!

Sent from my mobile device.  Please excyse the tie pose and ottocorrect!

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 6:32 AM -0700, "Chriss Scherer" <chscherer at everestkc.net> wrote:

There has not been any activity until a couple days ago. No activity, no digests.

And this list does not allow graphics or attachments, so once all that is stripped, the original message might not make any sense.

This thread is just text, so it will likely come through just fine.

And here's an HTML link to test:

http://sbe.org

Chriss