[SBE] WAWZ Fall Garage Sale

Yengst, Curt cyengst at star991.com
Tue Oct 13 13:07:59 EDT 2015

*WAWZ Garage Sale*

Yamaha 01V96 Digital Recording Console – Working when recently taken out of
service.  Only problem: Channel 3 fader does not calibrate properly, but
does pass audio.  Yamaha service tech recommends replacing fader control
PCB.  $800.

Wegener Unity 4000 Satellite Receiver – MPEG-2 IRD.  Good condition.  $75.

Tieline Commander 200 Series POTS Codec – TLR200 rack unit and TLF200 field
unit.  POTS codecs with limited ISDN capability.  Good condition.  $300 for
both.

Digigram VX882HR 8-channel Audio Card – PCI-X, includes original packaging,
breakout cable, and documentation.  $600

Digigram VX882HR 8-channel Audio Card – PCI-X, includes original packaging,
breakout cable, and documentation.  $600

Digigram VX222 2-channel Audio Card – PCI, includes breakout cables.  $50

Digigram VX222 2-channel Audio Card – PCI, includes breakout cables.  $50

Digigram VX222 2-channel Audio Card – PCI, includes breakout cables.  $50

Digigram VX222 2-channel Audio Card – PCI, includes breakout cables.  $50

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Card – PCIe, like new in original
box with driver disc.  $25

SeaLevel 8004 Digital I/O Interface Card – PCI card with breakout cable and
terminal strip card.  $50

SeaLevel 8004 Digital I/O Interface Card – PCI card with breakout cable and
terminal strip card.  $50

SeaLevel 8004 Digital I/O Interface Card – PCI card with breakout cable and
terminal strip card.  $50

Tascam MD-350 Mini-disc deck – Very good condition.  $40

Symetrix 628 Digital Voice Processor – Good condition.  $300.

Symetrix 628 Digital Voice Processor – No output.  Make offer.

Pictures available upon request.  Checks only.  Buyer pays shipping.

*Curt Yengst, CSRE*

Engineer

732-469-0991 x3127

Star 99.1 Mission: To love, honor, and serve God, our listeners, supporters
and staff. (Luke 10:27)
Star 99.1 / WAWZ(a service of Pillar of Fire, a not-for-profit,
listener-supported 501-c-3 organization) has been serving families in the
NJ/NY/PA area for over 80 years.