[SBE] Looking for help with a Thales Optimum 500W Transmitter

Yengst, Curt cyengst at star991.com
Thu Nov 5 16:45:50 EST 2015

The TV station I work for has a Thales Optimum 500W transmitter they use as
a backup.  We went to test it last week, and when it wouldn't come up,
traced the problem to a faulty synthesizer module in the exciter.

Looking for a schematic for this module, or better yet a used replacement.
 (New part from Comark is way out of our price range.)

The module has a label on it that identifies it as an Anacad DDAS3020.

Thanks in advance.

*Curt Yengst, CSRE*

Engineer

732-469-0991 x3127

Star 99.1 Mission: To love, honor, and serve God, our listeners, supporters
and staff. (Luke 10:27)
Star 99.1 / WAWZ(a service of Pillar of Fire, a not-for-profit,
listener-supported 501-c-3 organization) has been serving families in the
NJ/NY/PA area for over 80 years.