[SBE] Barix Exstreamer Vulnerability List

John Roberts jorobert at cameron.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:14:41 EST 2017

Does anyone know if there exists an FCC provided list of "open Barix boxes"? I recently received an email from a previously unknown source that contained the IP address of one of our boxes that said it came from such a list. It was actually to an Instreamer that's not subject to the issue and also password protected, but I'm curious if such a list actually exists or if the email I received may have been a phishing attempt. Thought perhaps someone else subscribed to this list might be able to provide some insight.

v/r
John Roberts, CBRE
580-512-2582 (mobile)