[SBE] Questions about IP multicasting

Yengst, Curt cyengst at star991.com
Fri Dec 22 17:33:28 EST 2017

There's a router at the transmit end, and a router and the receive end, but
I have no idea how many routers all this traffic is passing through to get
there.

I'll have to give Wireshark a try.

*Curt Yengst, CSRE*

Engineer

732-770-3054

Star 99.1 Mission: To love, honor, and serve God, our listeners, supporters
and staff. (Luke 10:27)
Star 99.1 / WAWZ(a service of Pillar of Fire, a not-for-profit,
listener-supported 501-c-3 organization) has been serving families in the
NJ/NY/PA area for over 80 years.