[SBE] WAWZ -- Garage Sale

Yengst, Curt cyengst at star991.com
Thu Jan 25 13:36:30 EST 2018

I have the following items for sale....

Digigram VX882HR 8-channel Audio Card – PCI-X, includes original packaging,
breakout cable, and documentation.  $300

Digigram VX882HR 8-channel Audio Card – PCI-X, includes original packaging,
breakout cable, and documentation.  $300

Digigram VX882HR 8-channel Audio Card – PCI-X, includes original packaging,
breakout cable, and documentation.  $300

Digigram VX882HR 8-channel Audio Card – PCI-X, breakout cable, and
documentation.  $300

Digigram VX882e 8-channel Audio Card – PCI-e, includes breakout cable.  $600

Digigram VX882e 8-channel Audio Card – PCI-e, includes breakout cable.  $600

Digigram VX222v2 2-channel Audio Card – PCI, includes breakout cables.  $100

Digigram VX222 (original) 2-channel Audio Card – PCI, includes breakout
cables.  $40

Digigram VX222 (original) 2-channel Audio Card – PCI, includes breakout
cables.  $40

Digigram VX222 (original) 2-channel Audio Card – PCI, includes breakout
cables.  $40

SeaLevel 8004 Digital I/O Interface Card – PCI card with breakout cable and
terminal strip card.  $50

SeaLevel 8004 Digital I/O Interface Card – PCI card with breakout cable and
terminal strip card.  $50

SeaLevel 8004 Digital I/O Interface Card – PCI card with breakout cable and
terminal strip card.  $50

Wegener Unity 4000 Satellite Receiver – MPEG-2 IRD.  Good condition.  $50.

Tieline Commander 200 Series POTS Codec – TLR200 rack unit and TLF200 field
unit.  POTS codecs with limited ISDN capability.  Good condition.  $200 for
both.

Pictures available upon request.  Checks only.  I can include shipping with
the price of the cards, otherwise, the buyer pays shipping.

*Curt Yengst, CSRE*

Engineer

732-770-3054

Star 99.1 Mission: To love, honor, and serve God, our listeners, supporters
and staff. (Luke 10:27)
Star 99.1 / WAWZ(a service of Pillar of Fire, a not-for-profit,
listener-supported 501-c-3 organization) has been serving families in the
NJ/NY/PA area for over 80 years.