[SBE] Who do you use for 950 MHz prior coordination?

Bob Reite br at telcen.com
Tue Jun 26 20:51:48 EDT 2018

RF Licensing, the company I have been using for prior coordination of
950 MHZ aural STL links has thrown in the towel.   They had a nice easy
to use web interface and their rates were reasonable IMHO.

Now that they are gone, I'm looking for a new provider.

I know of Comsearch, as I receive PCN letters from them but they don't
show pricing on their web site.  A Google search turned up Radyn Inc and
Micronet, but again, no pricing info unless I call.

So who are "you all" using and what are you being charged for a
"frequency search" if you don't have one in mind and for generating and
sending out the prior coordination letters?

--
Robert D. Reite
Telecentral Electronics, Inc.