[SBE] Hope it's OK to ask here -- New Mexico station needs 450 feet of 3 1/8 transmission line due to a "burnout"

Mike Langner mlangner at swcp.com
Wed Oct 3 17:28:47 EDT 2018

Hello everyone !

I hope it's OK to ask here --

A New Mexico station, part of the Pecos Valley Broadcasting Co. group of
small, home-owned AM & FM stations based in Artesia, NM, is looking for 450
feet of 3 1/8 inch line.

I asked the station owner who contacted me if it mattered what
flavor/manufacturer - particularly if he already had connectors.  Apparently
he's prepared to purchase connectors for whatever used but in good condition
coax he can find - even rigid !

If appropriate, could anyone with suggestions please contact Gene Dow,
gene.dow at pvbcradio.com, or me  <mailto:-mlangner at swcp.com>
-mlangner at swcp.com, and I'll pass any info on to Gene.

Many thanks in advance, and I apologize if this request is out of order. . .

Mike/

Mike Langner, CPBE, retired
929 Alameda Road NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114-1901