[SBE] Pressure Transducers?

Michael Dinger mike at mikedinger.us
Thu Sep 12 22:28:21 EDT 2019

I just purchased the BDI switch controller/power meter package and added the line pressure option.  This is the sensor that they use:

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/ssi-technologies-inc/P51-15-G-UB-I36-5V-000-000/P51-15-G-UB-I36-5V-000-000-ND/1665786

There are other variations for input and output voltage.

Not a cheap sensor, but can be used alone with a power supply.

Michael Dinger
Wilmington, NC