[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010A Troubleshooting

Jose Luiz Martins jmartins at mppsolutions.com
Wed Oct 19 12:46:53 EDT 2005

Hi John !

Thank you for you clue ! I'll download those manuals...

A have good news... I decided to open my 9010A, checked connections and obvious parts such as Z80, 6520 ( discovered it is the same as 6821), ROMs... and nope... After think for a few minutes, i remembered that i bought some 4116 from Mark Craps some time ago, changed all RAMs and voilá !!!! My Fluke is back on life !!!

The problem was a faulty 4116 RAM on bank 2.

Thank you guys for your pray ;)

Jose Luiz