[Techtoolslist] Fluke Z80AA pod

Filip Hautekeete fhaut at griffion.com
Fri Nov 11 14:09:45 EST 2005

Hello all,

I know I have asked this before on this mailing list, but is there really nobody out there that has a spare Z80/AA pod for sale to someone in Europe ?

I contacted a few of the test & measurements tools companies out there but the quotes I have received are excessive as I am not able to spend $300 on a single pod. Recently there has been another Z80 auction on eBay where the seller (Intek22) did not want to be bothered to ship the item to Europe. I respect the seller's preferences, but it feels very frustrating being left out on the reasonable deals :-(

I would really want to play around with a couple of arcade PCB's I have collected so far. Any offers out there ? I would really appreciate it... If preferred you can email me directly as well.

Best regards,

Filip