SPAM-LOW: Re: [Techtoolslist] Considering making FlukeEm open source...

James Bright james at quarterarcade.com
Wed Nov 16 10:10:56 EST 2005

Yeah, it's (C++)++ so it's better ;-)

From: Adam Courchesne <ajcrm125 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:56 AM
To: james at quarterarcade.com, Technical Tools Mail List <techtoolslist at flippers.com>
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: [Techtoolslist] Considering making FlukeEm open source...

C# ?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:-D

On 11/16/05, James Bright <james at quarterarcade.com> wrote: And actually if you reversed engineered the I/O module too, you could essentially replace the 9100A. It's a little more involved (both reverse engineering the I/O module and writing the database software). However, the 9100A using the I/O module is EXTREMELY powerful.

I'd write the IDE/database program for the 9100A like app so long as no one cared that it was C# :-)

JB