[Techtoolslist] How do I upload a PDF of a manual for list members

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Nov 19 18:41:24 EST 2005

OK, FTP is fixed (again). To upload a file you need to use the
'incoming' directory. Note that this directory is write only, you
can't view files in it! Use your favorite FTP program to upload to
that directory, then let me know when you have so I can check the
file(s) and drop it(them) into the correct folder.

John :-#)#