[Techtoolslist] Any Taito Bench Tester documentation available?

Martin White martin at guddler.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 20:31:09 EST 2005

LOL!!

It sounds extremely like I may be getting e-mails with you (or
someone else) and this other guy completely muddled!

I REALLY wish my memory were better (and I'm only in my mid <cough>
thirties!) I know I've already passed this manual on to someone else
in the past and I could have sworn it was you Joe - or maybe Scott
<insert surname since i really can't remember!>. Google groups tells
me that back in 2001 I was talking to someone called Rob about it?

Anyway, I shouldn't bother trying to tap him for any further info -
he'll probably think I've lost the plot (which isn't far from the
truth). According to google (again) the chap that supplied the manual
posted on rgvac as Wes (Wesley Allen Hay springs to mind, or
something like that - even that's lost to my memory). He worked for
Taito Australia. When i sent some stuff back in return for the manual
it was to an address in the general area of Indonesia. The working
for Taito Australia yet the address being in Indonesia really
confused me at the time!! Mind you, he did say that Taito wasn't
Taito anymore in Australia, so maybe he also wasn't in Australia any
longer? Who knows!!

So, unless the author of Kram lived in that part of the world then I
guess I've just got things muddled as per usual and likely he had
absolutely nothing to do with the test rig. It was sometime (mid?) in
2003 I got hold of the manual.

Perhaps he knows something about this one (the Test Tech)?:
http://www.guddler.co.uk/index.php?selected=6&content=12

(Have the manual for that too but it's not scanned).

I have never heard of another of those but they must be out there!

Martin.