[Techtoolslist] Any Taito Bench Tester documentation available?

Phil Harwood pharwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 22 11:32:14 EST 2005

John,
Thank you, I truly appreciate that. I saw the post where you asked for and
received that from another person, I too emailed that same person and to
date no reply. I have that same model and it quit on me. I'm almost ashamed
to say I joined this board for that reason.

Very interesting board though. Are relays readily available for the old
pinball machines? the reason I ask, I have thousands of new (old stock)
cp-clare relays. Lots of the open frame relays like some real old pinball
machines used. Had no idea that there was a an active vendor/service of
these machines.

Having been in electronics for 35 plus years I have people ask about repair
for them on rare occasions, now I know where to send them.
Thank you.again.
Regards,
Phil Harwood