[Techtoolslist] Zicon 801D Logic Analyser

Martin White martin at guddler.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 12:22:34 EST 2005

The list is seeing some activity today!

A friend of mine and fellow collector who's not on this list has just
posted elsewhere that he is in need of any documentation that anyone may
have for the above.

He has the manual, but it makes a lot of assumptions apparently (using the
word "obviously" rather a lot!).

He had it with him when he came down to visit at the weekend and I have to
say it looked like one seriously interesting bit of kit (and very big
too!) I would love to know more about how it all works too so if anyone
can help it would be appreciated.

Hopefully he will be scanning the manual for me soon and it will be a case
of two heads being better than one. Well, one and a half with mine at
least.

Cheers,
Martin.