[Techtoolslist] Any Taito Bench Tester documentation available?

Phil Harwood pharwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 22 13:22:31 EST 2005

John,
Don't get me wrong, not trying to peddle them on the board.
It was just a thought, remembering the old mechanical pinball machines of
the past with the rows of relays.
I haven't had time to inventory them in the past 15 plus years and I still
don't have the time now !

Perhaps at some point I could list them on a website where they could be
made available. The voltages, frames currents are so varied I'm sure they
would be of benefit to some if available or even known about. That also
covers not only the multiple open frame styles, but various sealed like the
mercury, mercury reed, mercury wetted, as well as the small pc board mounted
vatities. I say thousands of relays, it would many thousands, not even a
guestimate beyond that. My problem like most today is time.

Thanks,
Phil