[Techtoolslist] Fluke 8088 pod and a moron...

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Dec 10 13:09:15 EST 2005

Unlikely that reversing the cable would damage the pod. The inputs
are ALL protected up to 15VDC as I recall. Rather it is far more
likely that you simply have a bad cable. You can order one from
Digi-Key - Single-Ended - Style 2 (or 4 depending on where you want
pin 1) from CW Industries - the Canadian part number (hey I'm in
Canada) is C2PXT-4018M-ND for an 18 inch one that you can then simply
crimp on the 40 pin socket #CSR40T-ND (with strain relief).

At least that's what I would do (after rummaging through my pile of
pod spare parts (extensive)).

John :-#)#