[Techtoolslist] 9010A 6502 pod for sale

kklopp at erols.com kklopp at erols.com
Mon Dec 12 07:27:04 EST 2005

DON'T REPLY TO ME, I can not vouch for the seller, I'm just forwarding this
to this list if anyone is interested...

Richard Freedman <rjfreedman1 at comcast.net>

I have a very clean and tested Fluke 9010a with a 6502 pod(tested) and
an 8085 pod that is missing pin 20(gnd) on the connector but is probably
fixable. Documentation includes:

9000 Series Introductory Training
9010a operators manual
9010a programmers manual
9000a-6502 instruction manual

Will also throw in 8 new tapes for the internal drive.

Price $325.

Drop me an email if you have questions.

Dick Freedman