[Techtoolslist] Benchmate monitor tester

Joseph Magiera joemagiera at ameritech.net
Fri Dec 23 09:11:32 EST 2005

With all the resources here, I have to think someone somewhere has encountered one of these things before:

http://www.tollianweb.com/uc/Benchmate_flash.jpg

I found this a couple of years ago and posted on RGVAC for a manual with no response. As far as I know, I've only ever heard of Scott E. and James M. ever having one too. That's not bragging, we're all looking for a manual. James went so far as to track down the owner of the company (he found him), but he's long out of that business and didn't have anything. It looks like a versatile item in that it appears you can test color raster, b/w raster, color X/Y, b/w X/Y and even Cine vector and Nintendo (100 VAC) monitors with it.

So since I haven't asked in a couple of years, it's time to try again. Does anyone know of a manual/schematics for this thing?

Joe
joemagiera at ameritech.net