[Techtoolslist] Sale

Chris Hardy chris at hardys.plus.com
Wed Feb 15 05:10:00 EST 2006

Hi Jimmy,

Great that you are putting these up for sale on the tech list where we
arcade people can get hold of them.

I'm interested in buying these 2 pods if they are still available, and
assuming you are ok to ship them to the UK

9000A-68000 Interface Pod 3 $65.00
9000A-6502 Interface Pod 2 $65.00

Since you have a pile of stuff, I thought I'd ask about other stuff I need
to sort out my fluke tools..

I am after replacement cables for my 6809 pod which are missing, (both the
cpu connector and the cable which goes to the 9010), and I have a 9010
signature module but no probe. I'm not sure if the probe for the 9010 is the
same as the 9100 one. I'll have to check

Thanks

Chris Hardy