[Techtoolslist] information

Chris Toseland Chris at muppzlab.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 18:20:29 EST 2006

Hi All,

Our student electronics labs have chucked out a few bits of 'test'
equipment that I managed to get hold of but of course no manuals are
available.

Does anyone have information or a manual on the following bits of gear:

Schlumberger Solartron 7201 Locator - this seems to be some sort of
logic analyser (has 2 datapods) but it has temperature probes, current
and voltage measurements!!!!
Stag PP28 Eprom Programmer
ABI Digital IC Tester - seems quite old but I can't find a model number
on it. It just has a hex keypad, half a dozen 7segment displays and few
zif sockets and is mains powered.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Chris