[Techtoolslist] Updated info

Jimmy Futrelle jimmy at comp-u-shoppe.com
Thu Mar 9 18:39:21 EST 2006

It was pointed out to me I made a mistake. The 9100A-8080 listed is really a
9000A-8080. Everything else should be correct. I also have found 5 9132A-100
RAM Modules I want $45.00 each for them and I have found 2 9100A/AF (Air
Force) upgrade kits. The kits include RAM Chips to upgrade the 9100A system
to 4 MB RAM and software to update the system to V4.1 on the hard drive and
the instructions. I have checked and the disk and chips are still in there
anti-static packaging. The floppies are in good visual shape but I can't
guarantee the contents. Floppy media can deteriorate over 20 years. I am
asking $50.00 for each of these kits. Thank you all for your time. I'll let
you know if anything else turns up.

Jimmy