[Techtoolslist] Archiving 1702 eproms.

Phil pharwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 26 16:22:34 EDT 2006

Re: [Techtoolslist] Archiving 1702 eproms.John,
I have no use for it anymore. Mike sent me a note about it so my reply to him is at bottom. When I find it, I'll just sent it to Mike for the shipping. I need to empty that building (5000 foot of old stuff) anyway.

Mike,
I'll look for that unit as soon as I can, perhaps this weekend. It's in I building I use primarily for storage so it's not a 5 minute search. I don't need the thing anymore and doubt it's been used in 20 years. I'll get back with you on it ASAP. Unit has little to no value to me nowadays.

Phil