[Techtoolslist] booting 9100 from floppies

andy warlords at punkass.com
Thu Dec 28 15:29:53 EST 2006

just tried it on my system (boot 2.1, software 4.1 (b)) and it did indeed
boot from the v6 floppies i made up...

now what i need to do is to upgrade the system software on the unit itself
from the v6 disks, as the softkey f2/f4 just let me boot from floppy that
one time....

i will try out booting from other discs in the v6 package tomorrow to see if
i cantransfer the system over.. once again, can anyone remember the pdf that
had all these software upgrade instructions in? if i had that, i wouldn't
need to keep bugging you all about it ;)

i'm stoked that i actually got it to boot from floppies, something that i
thought wasn't possible without original discs :)

andy