[Techtoolslist] O-scope Z-Channel Question

Martin White martin at guddler.co.uk
Sat Feb 10 13:52:19 EST 2007

I made up a little black box with three pots on it for all my vector
work.

1k pot on each of the X,Y,Z allows for complete control and should
work nicely for your Z problem because that's the scope i started off
with before moving onto using a dedicated HP display for my vector
stuff.

Oh, yes, you do need the inverter too for the 475, 4069 is it? I
forget, it was just one cmos chip though.

Martin.

Guddler's Domain
http://www.guddler.co.uk