[Techtoolslist] B&K 467 bulb info

Art Mallet - Artfromny artfromny at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 10:13:18 EST 2007

I lost the email of the person who wanted the specs or part numbers for the
ballast bulbs in this item, just wanted to let you know that I did find the
manual and there was no part list in it and the schematics didnt give part
numbers or specs.
I did get a phone number for B&K though - 800 462 9832

Art