[Techtoolslist] Looking for 24-pin IDC flat cable plug

Matt Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Wed Feb 14 03:42:10 EST 2007

I'm trying to find a source for a 24-pin IDC flat cable plug that is .600
inch wide (like a standard eprom). Mouser has part number 151-2P24 - but
it's only .300 inch wide (like a standard 74 series ttl chip).

I found this part here --> http://tinyurl.com/3aqqy6 - but I don't think I
can order directly from this company. I sent them an email though.

Anyway, I want to build a connector that allows me to separate the Sega XY
timing and control boards far apart, but I seem to be having a hard time
locating this plug. http://games.rossiters.com/24p-connector.jpg

Just wondering if anyone knows a good source.

Matt

PS - Action Electronics is a good source if you want to make your own
Cinematronics connectors.
http://www.action-electronics.com/computerconnectors.htm