[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 stuff wanted

Corey Stup Corey at Stup.net
Mon Dec 31 13:12:59 EST 2007

> SCSI drive emulation would be a treat! Here is one link for a product to

> replace SCSI drives:

> http://www.adtron.com/products/Sdds.html

I have worked with a couple SCSI->flash projects for the 9100. Some are
successful, others not so much.

The SCSI interfaced flash HD's seem to work fine (under approx 700MB,
above and you get the overflow issue in the editor). I have a couple
running in 9100's now and they work perfectly, and no moving parts.

I've not been as successful with using the SCSI PCMCIA adaptors that
allow for AT flash cards as a SCSI device. I believe its do to the
sector sizes being different, but I've not had a chance to followup on
it. I believe that another project that I have going (updating our
kernel to OS-9 2.3) might help that, as its FS drivers allow for a
larger range of sector sizes. I have a SCSI bus analyzer that has
helped debug the SCSI driver but I lost interest in that project, it
could be dug back out again if there were others interested.

> Then we need someone to design a video card to replace the original so

> the machines can be useful...and what DID happen to the keyboard hack

> anyways? David? Corey?

I never worked on the keyboard hack, but I'd be happy to pick it back up.

I have a ton of 9100 parts that eventually I need to do something with.
Consoles, cards, parts, -003 modules, etc.