[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 stuff wanted

Andy Welburn warlords at punkass.com
Sun Jan 13 12:58:45 EST 2008

Yeh, i have the DOS TL/1 checker program, but havn't heard of a TL/1
compiler for the pc?

I'd be interested to hear something more about that..

And AFAIK the terminal program for transferring files to/from PC requires
the editor loading (press F4 for TERM IIRR)

I havn't bothered doing any pc transfers at all, i develop all my programs
solely on my 9100 setup as it is, and make regular backups to floppy disks
(in case the hard drive craps out again! )

Andy Welburn