[Techtoolslist] Working 9100 Keyboard adapter

martin at guddler.co.uk martin at guddler.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 21:17:38 EST 2008

Hi,

In case anyone is interested, I've just posted details on a working
keyboard adapter on my website:

http://www.guddler.co.uk

It's in the "Projects" section. I've been using it here for a week or
so now.

Thanks to a virtual machine causing a kernel panic and corrupting a
couple of the project files I have a bit of work to do before I can
post the source code, but I've put my BIN file from my working PIC
there until then. I also have a USA keyboard in my possession too so
that's being worked on over the next week or so (GB keyboard right now).

All the details are on my website, although there do seem to be some
DNS issues with the site at this precise moment (typical!)

Let me know off list of any problems.

Martin.